Theories and Speculation
The Tears of Edgli
The Tears of Edgli, a flower in Hallandren, are related to Endowment somehow. It is thought that perhaps the Tears are Endowment's Physical aspect, as atium is to Ruin or lerasium is to Preservation, but this has been consistently RAFO'd.
Letters to Hoid
By process of elimination, it is likely that Endowment is the author of the first of the three letters written to Hoid by various Shards, as she is one of the two remaining candidates who is not already dead.
- The Voice is, indeed, one of the Shards of Adonalsium
— Theoryland 访谈数据库 - Jul, 2009
- There's just the one system in Warbreaker, and it's also a world with only one Shard on it
— Theoryland 访谈数据库 - Nov 8th, 2011
- Endowment is female.
— 17th Shard 论坛 - Oct 6th, 2015
- Is Edgli Endowment's holder?
— 17th Shard 论坛 - Dec 23rd, 2015
- It's what we speak of in Shard world terminology as a Splinter
— Theoryland 访谈数据库 - Jan 18th, 2010
- Leipzig Book Fair
— Arcanum - 2017-3-24
- Is Edgli Endowment?
— Theoryland 访谈数据库 - May, 2010
- Oathbringer's letters are from Shards we know.
— 17th Shard 论坛 - 2017-11-19
- Can you drop a hint about which Shard authored the first of the letters to Hoid shown in the part 2 epigraphs [of Oathbringer]?
— Arcanum - Nov. 18, 2017